Reinvesting in communities for 100+ years.
We’re committed to giving back to the communities we serve and we’ve been doing it since 1916. In just the last 20 years, we have donated more than $4.75 million to community programs that focus on health and research, empowerment of women, nurturing and mentoring children, and education.
In just the last 20 years – $4.75 million and counting…
Some organizations that have benefited from the SHERLOQ® Community Reinvestment Program:
- Orlando Health
- Johns Hopkins All Children’s Hospital
- Beaumont Health
- Ohio Health
- Cone Health
- Day Kimball
- Straz Center for the Performing Arts
- UF Health Jacksonville
- Friends of the Riverwalk, Inc.
- Greater Tampa Chamber of Commerce
- Moffitt Cancer Center
- Atrium Health
- Baptist Health
- Hillsborough County Education
- Lee Memorial Health System
- Tampa General Hospital
- Greater Hudson Valley Health System
- Memorial Health
- Shands Healthcare
- Munson Healthcare
- Stamford Hospital
- Tallahassee Memorial Hospital
- Tampa Downtown Partnership
- Citrus Memorial Hospital
- Mercy Health
- University Community Hospital
- University of South Florida
- University of Tampa
Learn more about how our revenue cycle solutions deliver a healthier bottom line.